Being Buaa

I have always heard that titles carry a lot of weight with them but I hadn’t actually felt it until I won mine….twice.  “Buaa”  “Aunt” “Phuppo” “Zia” 
It is the best feeling in the world having being called buaa. Buaa who loves, Buaa who spoils, Buaa who rescues, Buaa who gets the best gifts, Buaa who teaches all the pranks and Buaa who conciliates. For the ones who never knew, yes I am a very important person in this world.

In all my years of being alive and breathing I have never conciliated anyone ever, that’s the fun of being the youngest in the family, until of course my brats {Niece and Nephew} came along. I never knew how tricky it all really is and am quite surprised that there is no “ How to conciliate for dummies” book available in the market. It is by far the toughest job in the world especially when there are kids involved.


Apparently the word ‘sorry’ means absolutely nothing to a 3 year old. Yes the same word known to build broken relationships, fails every single time with a 3 year old.  And if you do happen to say sorry to them, all you get is a look mixed with anger and confusion. Surprisingly in this world, words have no meaning. 
Strange, words which were built to share feelings provide no assistance whatsoever.
So then, how do you say sorry to a child?
Since I am new to this job I am still trying to find the best answer to that question and hopefully some day I shall publish a “ How to conciliate for dummies” book, you know, just for the new ones like me.


Until next time….
0 Responses