For anyone who has made any attempt to write will definitely know that  its always the ‘how to start’ which gets in the way. This includes me as well. I mean I know my subject, I know the content, I know exactly what I am talking about but I can almost never  think of how I am going to start it with.  
Maybe that’s how I should start this post.

I am fascinated  and thrilled with the idea of bumping into people. As in, I love being surprised by meeting someone randomly on the street or in a mall or just about anywhere. I just love the idea.

One such encounter I had was with this lovely lady. I met her one fine morning at my designer's store. I was waiting for my designer to arrive and she was trying her freshly stitched outfit. As I was browsing through my magazine I heard her say "how do you think it looks?”. I looked at her outfit, it was a fantastic piece and the peacocok blue did definetly suit her. I did what I always do, gave her my honest comments and then like all women we chit chatted about girly stuff girly stuff and more girly stuff. We parted with a smile and I came home felling ‘light’. 
Of course time passed by and I sought of forgot the incident.
Knowingly or unknowingly, on just another day in the month of February in the departmental store holding my basket full of food, I bumped into her again! I had forgotten her name but pretended otherwise. We talked again, randomly and in duplicate and parted again.
I never exchanged any personal information not ‘cause I don’t like to but because I am thrilled about bumping into people! 

It reminds me of the friendliness of this universe. It reminds me of the strangeness of this universe. It reminds me of sheer randomness and the simplicity of events..


Did I mention, I like to bump into people………
 Until next time………
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    simply stopping by to say hi


  2. Neetu Says:

    hi .. who is this..