I have never felt such sweetness on any other day as I have felt today. This beautiful April morning seems to indicate that the future will be filled with the same sweetness. It is a rather strange morning which has kept me smiling insanely since the minute I woke up. I bear witness to the bouncy breeze and the smiling sun as they jazz together throughout existence.

If I have felt it right the breeze is particularly happy and playful today. Swirling all around the trees and the concrete structures. Running like child from one direction to another. Her colorful transparency crossing paths with the known and the unknown. I wished to chat with her. I wanted to know her music and I wanted to know her lyrics.  But she wouldn’t tell, she likes to be mysterious it is her innate quality, it always has been.

What she probably doesn’t know is that she and me share a virtue since we are created by the same person. She doesn’t know that I have felt her and I know what she is expressing without words. I know she is happy about Existence, I know she is happy about Unions, I know she is happy about Creation, I know she is happy about Survival and I know she is happy to spread happiness. This April breeze.

She certainly kept me happy. Embracing me in her arms, tickling me with her sweetness holding me like a child. Expressing without words that she is there for me, that she loves to see me smile.

I just hope she is not fooling anyone on this Aprils Day!


Until next time......
2 Responses
  1. Sid Says:

    ooooh... almost poetic! ;p pretty cool
    hope this comment shows up, otherwise I'll just tell you


  2. Neetu Says:

    thank u! ;) it did show up... :)